Carnegie Benefits Overview
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental for employees, spouses / domestic partners, and dependent children.
- Medical benefits include coverage for infertility treatments.
- Vision benefits include coverage for routine eye exams with allowances for lenses, frames or contact lenses.
- Health Savings Account (HSA): Employer contribution to a health savings account for employees enrolled in the high-deductible medical plan.
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Tax-advantaged accounts to pay for eligible health care (medical, dental, vision) expenses.
- Telemedicine: Access to medical, behavioral health, and nutrition providers through virtual visits.
- Retiree Health Plan: Medical coverage for eligible retirees. Includes employee assistance program (EAP) coverage and access to Health Advocate services.
- Institution-paid retirement contribution between 10% and 20% of an employee’s salary (up to the IRS maximum) to a 401(a) account for eligible employees.
- Eligible employees can also contribute to a 403(b) voluntary savings retirement account (up to the IRS maximum).
- Institution-paid life insurance equal to one-times an employee's annual salary and options to select supplemental life insurance up to $500,000.00.
- Our partner, GreenSpring Advisors, provides resources to help employees create a roadmap to achieve financial goals, with on-demand access to a team of Certified Financial Planners and online resources, including access to 200+ videos, webinars, and articles.
- Winter break. Carnegie provides a paid holiday break the between December 24th and January 1st.
- Paid leave. Generous vacation, sick and holiday leave, including a “floating holiday” that can be used anytime during the year.
- BurnAlong. Partnership with BurnAlong to provide virtual fitness options for employees and their friends and family at no cost to employees.
- Lifestyle benefits that include commuter benefits; identity theft protection; Rosetta Stone and LinkedIn learning opportunities; and emergency assistance during business travel.
- Voluntary insurance benefits. Optional life insurance and AD&D insurance, legal insurance, pet insurance, and discounted auto and home insurance.
- Education Assistance Program. Carnegie encourages employees to further their education by providing reimbursement for a portion of undergraduate or graduate degree school expenses.
- TicketsatWork. Offers employees cost-free, exclusive travel and entertainment discounts with access to up to 50% savings on thousands of these experiences and provides employees offers on movies, hotels, shows, concerts, theme parks, sporting events and more.
- Pet Insurance Discount. Carnegie has partnered with Nationwide to provide employees with access to discounts on pet insurance with nose-to-tail coverage for everything from acupuncture to anal glands to ACL tears.
- Carnegie Retreat Properties. The Bush Retreats are Carnegie’s recreational facilities located in Deep Creek Lake, Maryland, and Inverness, California. Employees can request use of these retreats, subject a user's fee and availability.
- Learning & Development Opportunities. Carnegie has partnered with two on-line learning platform leaders, LinkedIn Learning and Rosetta Stone®, to provide Carnegie employees with access to quality and engaging courses designed to enrich and inspire.